ATAS can custom fabricate tapered panels to add aesthetic appeal to any project. Tapering panels in the factory ensures quality and dimensional accuracy, as well as easier installation in the field. ATAS’ Dutch Seam, PC System, and Field-Lok in the 1”, 1½” and 2” seam heights can all be tapered to add flexibility to a building’s curved or segmented roof design, dependent upon project conditions.
Contact ATAS for panel dimension limitations.
Details provided allow for typical expansion and contraction values of the metal cladding materials as provided by ATAS International, Inc only. Allowance must be made for additional sub-structure movement based upon materials used and overall project design.
- Tapered Panel Substrate Specification Sheet
- Turret and Dome Cap Order Specification Sheet
- Tapered Panel Order Sheet
- Tapered Panel Installation Guide
- ATAS Color Chart
- ATAS Aluminum Recycled Contents
- Finish Warranty
- ATAS Steel Recycled Contents
- LEED v4
- SRI Values Master Chart
- ATAS Manufacturer Qualification Statement