ATA-Shield is a self-adhering underlayment designed specifically for use under metal roofing. This membrane is well suited for use where a water resistant barrier is required. It is formulated to withstand the high heat environment generated by some metal roofing systems. ATA-Shield is composed of an unreinforced polymer-modified bitumen material adhered to the underside of a polymer-coated synthetic woven material.
- Roll Size: 3’ wide by 72’ long
- Membrane is 45 mils thick
- Split/Perforated release backing film aids in easy positioning of sheets to maintain proper line
- Material is packaged in a roll of approx. 200 sq. ft.
ATA-Guard is a highly engineered, mechanically attached, coated woven synthetic roofing underlayment for sloped roofs. It can be used under all types of primary roofing materials and is approved as an alternative replacement for Type 15 or Type 30 asphalt roofing felt. ATA-Guard is 5 times lighter and 25 times stronger than 30# asphalt. ATA-Guard is 100% asphalt free, reinforced underlayment. Advanced polymers are combined to produce a film that is unaffected by water and resistant to UV for up to 6 months.
- 48” wide by 250’ long
- Material is packaged in a roll of approx. 1000 sq. ft.
- Nominal thickness of 30 mils
SlopeShield®️ Plus Self-Adhered
SlopeShield®️ Plus Self-Adhered is recommended for use with the ATAS ASV Shim to offer a highly vapor permeable roofing underlayment Air Barrier (AB) material to allow the entire roof assembly to breathe while the ASV shim provides for above sheathing ventilation and increase energy efficiencies.
- Used on steep slope roofs of 2:12, (9.46 degrees) or greater pitch
- Promotes long term drying of roofing assembly through vapor diffusion
- Breathable and airtight, with exceptional water and air holdout
- Primerless installation
- High drying capacity (vapor permeability, 30 perms)
- Long exposure times, 6 months (180 days) UV and Climate Exposure prior to roof system installation
- Tough, durable, and slip resistant—with excellent traction for installers
- Suitable for all climates and geographic locations, including extreme temperature areas
- 20 year material warranty