YES! WE ARE OPEN!
We are continuously monitoring the current situation and will provide any new updates on this page.
As we navigate the uncharted waters associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19), we consider the health, safety and welfare of our employees, customers, and vendors our top priority.
At the current time, we believe it is in the best interest of all parties that we continue with business operations and remain open. Members of our sales team are available to communicate via phone, e-mail, or virtual meeting during this time. Visit https://atas.com/rep-finder for the contact information for your specific sales team. You may also request a virtual meeting and your product representative will contact you to set up the meeting.
The following actions have been implemented as precautionary measures to minimize risks:
- Instituted a company-wide policy of no personal contact, which includes no handshakes, fist bumps, hugs, etc. until the situation is deemed under control.
- Encouraging frequent hand washing.
- Limiting number of meetings and reducing participants to small groups.
- Limiting travel of team members. Most business-related trips have been cancelled.
- Discouraging vendor visits unless of a critical nature.
- Advising employees that if they feel sick to STAY HOME and seek appropriate medical care.
- Workspace areas are frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- Allowing some team members to work remotely from their home, with full technological ability to maintain communications for customer and coworker support.
- Advising truck drivers to minimize contact with individuals while making deliveries.
We will continue to monitor the dynamic and fluid nature of this event and notify you of any changes in our policy.
Together as a great and industrious nation, we will become stronger in light of the current events.