Choose from any of the six main options when you visit Envisionator:
1. Create an Account
3. Design with Sample Projects
4. Open Saved Project
5. Upload My Own Photo
6. Design It For Me (fee applies).
1. Creating an account allows a user to save and share their remodeling projects. Once the account is created, the user will be automatically signed into the visualizer and a “Welcome” message will be displayed at the top of the screen. If you wish to update your account information or change your password, click on the “Welcome” button and a drop-down box will appear. If you change your password, make sure to record it in a safe spot!
2. Use the sign in to access your account after creating one
3. Design with any of the sample photos provided. Choose from "Walls" or "Roofs" sample photos. For in-depth information on using the design tools, refer to our training documents in the next column.
4. Once your account is created, you can save your work for future reference. Select "Open Saved Project" to return to any of your previous designs.
5. In order to upload a photo of your project, it must be in JPEG or PNG format. A photo of 2000 x 1500 pixels or less than 5MB is preferred.
• Click “Upload My Own Photo or Drawing”
• Click “Choose file”
• Find and select the file saved on your computer
• Your photo will upload and appear in the working area/visualizer interface
6. If you'd like to have your project photo prepared for you, use the "Design It For Me" option to submit your photo to Renoworks. Once the photo is masked and ready for design tools, you will receive an email with a link to your project photo, and you can begin using the design tools.