Crimp Curved Corrugated Panel
The corrugated metal panel is a traditional, economical wall or roof panel. It is installed horizontally or vertically with exposed fasteners. The panel is available in smooth or stucco embossed texture, depending on material. Ideal applications are walls, mansards and equipment screens. Curved trims available.
.032, .040, .050 aluminum
24, 22*, 20* ga. metallic coated steel
24, 22*, 20* ga. 55% Al-Zn alloy coated steel with acrylic coating
Transportation limitations and/or product and project design considerations
32″-36″ W x ⅞” D x 2⅔” Pitch
Convex and/or Concave
2 ft O.S. rad. min. 24 ga.
4 ft O.S. rad. min. 22 ga.
6 ft O.S. rad. min. 20 ga.
Choice of over 35 stock colors
Custom colors in PVDF and anodized finishes available*
A complete line of curved trims available in matching colors, gauge, and finish or as specified
View the list of Crimp Curved Accessories.
Details provided allow for typical expansion and contraction values of the metal cladding materials as provided by ATAS International, Inc only. Allowance must be made for additional sub-structure movement based upon materials used and overall project design. Curved trims available.
PDF File Format
- Curveline All Details
- Curveline Installation Detail 1
- Curveline Installation Detail 2
- Curveline Installation Detail 3
- Curveline Installation Detail 4
- Curveline Installation Detail 5
- Curveline Vaulted Gable Detail
- Curveline Vaulted Sidewall Detail
- Panel Splice And Filler Detail 1
- Panel Splice And Filler Detail 2
- Panel Splice And Filler Detail 3