The 2012 Project of the Year Program is similar to the Metal Construction Association's Merit Awards Program recognizing those professionals that further the advancement of metal in construction. However, this program will be limited to the use of a system manufactured by ATAS International, Inc.
Project(s) selected by the judges will be published in national trade publications and recognized as ATAS Project of the Year during Customer Appreciation Day in May.
A panel of three judges, independent of ATAS International, Inc., will determine the winners. All involved in the use of ATAS International, Inc. metal panels are encouraged to participate. Enter as many projects as you like!
The rules are kept to a minimum. However, it is to your advantage to submit as much information as possible to help the judges in their selection of the project(s).
- Anyone submitting a project must complete a Photo Entry Form. If a completed entry form is not received by the due date, the project will not be entered.
- All submissions must be sent to ATAS by February 14, 2013.
Winners will be announced on May 6, 2013.
- All projects completed during 2012 are eligible.
- Each submission must include the following:
- At least six different digital files showing comprehensive and/or close-up views of the project. Files should be at least 300 DPI in a JPG or TIFF format so they may be used in print. Photos may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or saved on disc and sent in the mail.
- A completed Photo Entry Form and Photo Release Form
- There is no entry fee, however, material submitted becomes the property of ATAS and may be used for future promotional activities
- ONLY product profiles manufactured by ATAS International, Inc. will be judged.
- Entry Categories:
- Commercial Roofs
- Commercial Walls
- Residential Roofs
- Residential Walls
- Send all submissions to:
ATAS International, Inc.
2012 Project of the Year Program
6612 Snowdrift Road
Allentown, PA 18106
- Decisions of the judges are final.
About ATAS International, Inc.
Founded in 1963, ATAS International, Inc., a leading manufacturer of metal roofing, wall and ceiling panels, produces systems for commercial and residential buildings. The ATAS product line offers more than 20 profiles available in aluminum, steel, zinc and copper. These profiles include: standing and batten seams; corrugated; curved; tapered; shingles; tiles; shakes; and narrow or wide ribbed panels with hidden or exposed fasteners. Rainware, crown moulding and perimeter edge trim are also available with the same finish to match or accent a roofing or wall system. ATAS offers energy efficient building envelope technology, such as cool roofing products that are ENERGY STAR qualified and InSpire, the transpired solar collector, which utilizes precision perforated metal panels to preheat ventilation air via solar energy. ATA-Solar, a building integrated photovoltaic product complements ATAS’ sustainable product offerings. Profiles are coated with a Kynar 500 PVDF or Hylar 5000 PVDF finish in 30 standard colors. ATAS has four manufacturing facilities in the United States: two facilities, including the headquarters, in Allentown, Pa.; one in Maryville, Tenn.; and one in Mesa, Ariz. All ATAS locations are certified to ISO 9001:2008 with design.
ATAS International, Inc.